Re: CR33

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:49:50 -0400
To: "Bob Freund" <bob@freunds.com>
Cc: "Alastair Green" <alastair.green@choreology.com>, Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, "[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Thanks Bob - I'll be there.
-Doug

"Bob Freund" <bob@freunds.com>
08/09/2006 01:28 PM

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, "Alastair Green"
<alastair.green@choreology.com>, Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"[WS-A]" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Subject
CR33

Alastair, Chris, and Doug,

The agenda for next Monday?s meeting of ws-addressing will feature CR33
which was originated by Doug Davis.

I would like to invite you to participate in the call to express your
points of view and participate in the resolution of this issue.

The call is scheduled for 4:00p-6:00 US Eastern time.

The conference call bridge is via Zakim +1-617-761-6200 access code
2337(addr)
Irc is available at irc.w3.org, port 6665, and the channel for the Web
Services Working Group is #ws-addr.

I hope that through your participation we can achieve a consensus
resolution to this issue quickly. Please let me know if you plan to
participate.

Thanks
-bob