NEW ISSUE: None URI should be a special case and allowed when wsaw:anonymous=required

Bob,
Another part of the table/rules is that the None URI should be a special
case and allowed in a ReplyTo/FaultTo when wsaw:anonymous=required which
is not currently part of the spec. This seemed intuitive to me (because
the none uri is explicitly defined and doesn't conflict with the idea of
not using a separate response channel) and seems to have been for others
I've raised it with.

Thanks,
David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
MP127, IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com

Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
08/03/2006 07:23 PM

Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
cc
W3C WS-Addressing Public List <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Subject
Re: wsaw:Anonymous combinations

Yes, the grey cells in the table are undefined behavior and needs to be
clarified.

Thanks,
-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download and Contribute Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)