RE: New LC Issue: Changes to wsaw:Anonymous

I think I would describe the options slightly differently.

1.	Replace Anonymous with 2 or more likely 3 separate (from a
conformance sense) assertions.  The default value when just using the
UsingAddressing assertion would make no design-time claims as to the
handling of anonymous.  We would likely support an AnonymousRequired
assertion in this release, less likely an AnonymousProhibited assertion
(we support this but not as an orthogonal option at this point), but
unlikely an AnonymousOptional assertion at this point.  AIUI out of the
box it requires separate endpoints to get optional support, and the
AnonymousOptional does not naturally span endpoints.
2.	Remove specification of anonymous altogether.  Make no
conformance statement that UsingAddressing necessarily implies full
support.
3.	Introduce a new value to Anonymous of "unspecified" as the
default.  Make sure one can use UsingAddressing without fully supporting
all values of wsaw:Anonymous.
4.	(From Anish).  Remove the default.  Lack of wsaw:Anonymous means
there are no claims about Anonymous support.

So, the essence of this issue is that, contrary to your gut feeling, we
need to make UsingAddressing orthogonal from Anonymous support so that
Anonymous can be specified separately, or left to run-time negotiation.

Our preference is (2), given our product schedule and the need for
interop testing, is to work towards the absolute minimum necessary and
get it done quickly.  Separating anonymous handling may also allow the
work to take a more explicit dependency on WS-Policy.  The other options
also seem workable in that they allow us to take a dependency on
UsingAddressing without support for wsaw:Anonymous, for which we will
have only limited non-standard capability.