XMLP request for requirements

From: <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:52:21 -0700
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>, <w3c-ws-cg@w3.org>

The XMLP WG is initiating new work, partially as a result from an
informal request from
WS-A yet more from a formal request from WS-Description for new XMLP
deliverables [1].
XMLP would like to receive a similar formal articulation of requirements
from WS-Addressing
immediately so our work requirements and deliverables can be complete,
clear, and useful
to the full W3C Web services community. Receiving new WS-A requirements
and/or
requirements that contradicts the existing WS-D requirements much later
will negatively
impact both the quality of our work products along with their delivery
dates.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mike Mahan
Chair, W3C/XMLP