WS-Addressing CR issue #4 is resolved

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:09:49 -0700
To: <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Dear Members of the OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange TC,

On behalf of the WS-Addressing working group at w3c, I would like to
inform you that the CR issue #4 [1]  that you have submitted with
respect to the anonymous address definition in SOAP binding [2] has been
accepted by the working group and resolved by accepting the following
text [3] as the content of Section 3.5:

"When "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/anonymous" is specified as
the address of an EPR, such as the ReplyTo or FaultTo EPR, the
underlying SOAP protocol binding provides a channel to the specified
endpoint. Any underlying protocol binding supporting the SOAP
request-response message exchange pattern provides such a channel for
response messages. For instance, the SOAP 1.2 HTTP binding [SOAP 1.2
Part 2: Adjuncts] puts the reply message in the HTTP response."
We hope that this resolution is satisfactory.
-- Umit Yalcinalp, on behalf of WS-Addressing wg

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/cr-issues/#cr4
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-ws-addr-soap-20050817/#soaphttp
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/09/f2f-minutes.html#anon