RE: Issue i065 : Conflict between default action pattern and SOAPAction

Paul,

Proposal 1 only affects the WSDL document - hence no change re:CR status.
It doesn't deprecate any existing behaviour.  It will also ensure that
SOAPAction==wsa:Action (your second concern).

thanks
Katy

<paul.downey@bt.com>
17/10/2005 23:05

Katy Warr/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Issue i065 : Conflict between default action pattern and SOAPAction

I was unclear the impact of adopting either proposal would
have on our CR status - would we have to go back to Last Call?

Also having recently talked with people tasked with securing
Web services who worry about SOAPAction != wsa:Action
!= the 'action' being authorised, I'm inclined to keep the
Status Quo.