RE: CR Test Cases

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:25:13 +0100
To: <Arun.Gupta@Sun.COM>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Attached is a modified version of Arun's document (one he sent me
offline) with pointers into the testcases:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/testcases/

There's a 'TBD' flag where test cases are missing
 (mainly tests for SOAP 1.1 and fault codes)

I've also yet to produce WSDL 1.1 and 2.0 documents
for the two interactions the test cases use:

  *) notify - send a one-way message
  *) echo - send a string, echo it back

Mark's CR 'features' are now enshrined, here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/features/

I hope to generate the cross-reference of test cases held
against each feature soon.

The Test Suite includes info on how to contribute test cases:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/

Paul