Re: Multiple Addresses in an EPR

I will grant that there are situations in which one would not
want to have multiple addresses in a single EPR.  Just like
there are situations where reference parameters shouldn't
be used or could even be rejected by the recipient of the
EPR.

However, there are at least a few cases where multiple
addresses can be used.  It doesn't make sense to prohibit
such cases because there may be or are other cases where
it doesn't make sense.

I am not asking that the generator of an EPR be obligated
to send multiple physical address in the same EPR.  Only
that in the cases where it make sense the generator is
*allowed* to do so.

Conor