Re: Editorial Issue: SOAPAction

Marc,

Since WS-I BP requires SOAPAction to always be quoted [1] (even it is
'empty', I suspect you meant that the header value must be either:
'"' [action] '"'
or
'"''"'

It seems like this is another place where [action] and SOAPAction are
different. This also means that the SOAPAction values cannot be relative
URIs.

-Anish
--

[1]