	From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Katy Warr
	Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 4:06 PM
	To: Jonathan Marsh; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
	Subject: RE: New Issue: What to do when SOAPAction and Default
Action Pattern conflict? it

	Jonathan
	I don't think it's sufficient because:
	- Folk may not wish/be in a position to refresh their WSDL with
the wsaw:Action
	- Why mandate the duplication of the same piece of information
in the service description when we can deduce it?
	I don't think that this complicates things - for users of
WS-Addressing it should make things easier.
	Katy

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

10/10/2005 18:46

Katy Warr/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
cc
Subject
RE: New Issue: What to do when SOAPAction and Default Action Pattern
conflict? it

	The currently available solution is to add wsaw:Action
explicitly whenever you have a soapAction.  Isn't that a sufficient
answer?  Perhaps we could simply remind people of this solution.
Complicating our action defaulting algorithm further (by making it
depend on information in another namespace) seems to me to likely be
more confusing in the long run.