RE: LC ISSUE from WSA: Clarify applicability of wsdx:Interface and wsdx:Binding

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC336 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the
problem by softening the language (your second proposal), plus adding an
explicit reference to WS-Addressing EPRs.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC336