Test 1205 and the SOAP processing model

From: Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:43:07 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

I have a question about test 1205 and the soap processing model. In the
soap processing model we must check that we understand headers before we
process any of them
However, if I am using WS-Addressing to resolve my service and determine
what headers it understands, how can I possibly know that I understand
any headers at all?

Alternatively I can read rule #1 as such that I can inspect the
information and then use it (i.e. wsa:To) to find out what headers are
understood. But if I can do this (which qualifies to me as
"processing"), why wouldn't I also act on the FaultTo in test 1205 and
not the send a fault out?

- Dan

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions LLC