Re: Minutes of the Tokyo F2F

From: Katy Warr <katy_warr@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:22:31 +0000
To: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Cc: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Hi Mark
Whoops.  I think that a chunk of the minutes are missing -  those that I
took when there was no internet connectivity just prior to lunch on
Tuesday.  Here they are, including the results of the chad votes from
Paul:

These minutes go just after
"B: Specification of binding for async response"
and before Anish began scribing "scribe: Anish".
Thanks
Katy

Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Sent by: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
10/11/2005 07:11

WS-Addressing <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Minutes of the Tokyo F2F

... are available for review at:
   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/11/f2f-minutes.html

and attached for convenience.

[attachment "f2f-minutes.html" deleted by Katy Warr/UK/IBM]
Thanks to Tony Rogers, Yin-Leng Husband, Katy Warr, Anish Karmarkar
and Jeff Mischkinsky for scribing.

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems