W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > November 2005

RE: Agenda: 2005-11-07 F2F, Tokyo JP (DIAL-IN info?)

From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@nortel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:12:00 -0500
Message-ID: <4B7DAC3FEFD35D4A96BDD0116990501401D04FF8@zrtphxm1.corp.nortel.com>
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mark.nottingham@bea.com>, "WS-Addressing" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Hi Mark,

Since the Logistics page at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/nov-f2f.html still says the
teleconference details are TBD, can you confirm that the Zakim bridge is
the intended venue for dial-in access?

Sure wish I could join you all there in person, but the IETF meeting
this week in Vancouver is hosted by Nortel, and I need to be here to
wave the (maple leaf) flag and chair my little WG. 

Regards,
Paul

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
> Mark Nottingham
> Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:30 PM
> To: WS-Addressing
> Subject: Agenda: 2005-11-07 F2F, Tokyo JP
> 
> 
> 
> W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - face-to-face 
> meeting agenda
>     7-9 November
>     Logistics linked from the WG Admin page <http://www.w3.org/2002/ 
> ws/addr/admin#schedule>
>     ( All times are JP/Yokohama; see: http://tinyuri.com/e620 )
> 
> Monday, November 7th
> -------------------------------------
> 09:00-09:15
>      - Introductions
>      - Roll Call
>      - Assign Scribes
>      - Agenda Review
>      - AOB
>      - Action Item Review <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/ 
> admin#actionitems>
>      2005-10-31: cr10 - David Orchard to make modified proposal.   
> PENDING
>      2005-10-31: i059 - Marc Hadley to create more fully-formed  
> counterpropsal.  DONE
>      2005-10-31: cr9 - Marc Hadley to propose amendment to 
> Jonathan's  
> proposal.  PENDING
> 
> 09:15-10:45  Working Draft Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd- 
> issues/>
> * i056/i057 clarification
>    
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/AC23771B-12D3-4D62-B139-5F3529152C1C@Sun.COM>
> 
> * i065 - What to do when SOAPAction and Default Action 
> Pattern conflict?
>    Owner: Katy Warr
>    Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/OFC44E44D8.3E261C7B-ON8025709D. 
> 007107EC-8025709D.0074EB80@uk.ibm.com>
>    Proposal 2: <http://www.w3.org/mid/OFC44E44D8.3E261C7B-ON8025709D. 
> 007107EC-8025709D.0074EB80@uk.ibm.com>
> 
> * i059 - Support for asynchronous / multi-MEP usage of web services
>    Owner: Glen Daniels
>    ACTION: 2005-10-31: Marc Hadley to create more fully-formed  
> counterpropsal.  DONE
>    Proposal 1: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws- 
> addressing/2005Oct/att-0116/ProposalTake3.htm>
>    Proposal 2: <http://www.w3.org/mid/D1503191-88CA-4537- 
> A20A-1F891F43606D@Sun.COM>
> 
> 10:45-11:00  Morning Break
> 11:00-12:30  Working Draft Issues (cont'd)
> 12:30-01:30  Lunch
> 01:30-03:00  WD Issues (cont'd)
> 03:00-03:30  Afternoon Break
> 03:30-05:00  WD Issues (cont'd)
> 
> Tuesday, November 8th
> -------------------------------------
> 09:00-10:45  Candidate Recommendation Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ 
> ws/addr/cr-issues/>
> 
> * cr9 - wsa:Action for undefined faults
>    ACTION: 2005-10-31: Marc Hadley to propose amendment to 
> Jonathan's  
> proposal.  PENDING
>    Proposal 1: Do nothing / Perhaps note in the spec that 
> such action  
> values are explicitly not defined.
>    Proposal 2: Reuse http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/addressing/fault.
>    Proposal 3: Define a new action URI for soap faults (e.g. /soap/ 
> fault).
>    Proposal 4: <http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
> 37D0366A39A9044286B2783EB4C3C4E8845EF6@RED- 
> MSG-10.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
> 
> * cr10 - TAG Request for Change to WS Addressing Core
>    ACTION: 2005-10-31: David Orchard to make modified 
> proposal.  PENDING
>    Proposal 1: Add note: Web Architecture dictates that resources  
> should be identified with URIs.  Thus, use of the abstract 
> properties  
> of an EPR other than wsa:address to identify resources is 
> contrary to  
> Web Architecture.  In certain circumstances, use of such additional  
> properties may be convenient or beneficial, perhaps due to the  
> availability of QName-based tools.  When building systems that  
> violate this principle, care must be taken to weigh the tradeoffs  
> inherent in deploying resources that are not on the Web.
> 
> * cr11 - SOAP Binding and SOAPAction in SOAP 1.1
>    Proposal 1: "Use of the SOAPAction HTTP header is required in the  
> HTTP Request when using the SOAP 1.1 HTTP binding. The value of the  
> SOAPAction HTTP header, if present, MUST either be "[action]" or  
> "" (quotes are significant). The latter case supports the ability to  
> obscure the wsa:Action header through SOAP-level security 
> mechanisms,  
> without requiring otherwise unnecessary transport-level security. A  
> SOAPAction value different to "[action]" or "", results in the  
> generation of an Action Mismatch fault (see 5.4.1.6 Action Mismatch)."
> 
> 10:45-11:00  Morning Break
> 11:00-12:30  CR Issues (cont'd)
> 12:30-01:30  Lunch
> 01:30-03:00  Candidate Recommendation Testing
>    <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/>
> 
> 03:00-03:30  Afternoon Break
> 03:30-05:00  CR Testing (cont'd)
> 
> Wednesday, November 10th
> ------------------------------------
> 09:00-10:45  Joint Meeting w/ Description WG
> 10:45-11:00  Morning Break
> 11:00-01:00  Joint Meeting (cont'd)
> 
> 
> --
> Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
> Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 8 November 2005 05:50:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:10 GMT