RE: [lc6][lc35]: Clarify conformance requirements (SOAP, substantive)

I was trying to suck in all the rules of the spec without enumerating
them all, by saying "and generates reply or fault messages it may send
in response according to the rules outlined in this specification."
Don't the cases you mention fall under this umbrella?