Re: TIBCO objects to last call

On Mar 25, 2005, at 9:23 AM, David Hull wrote:

> If the chair wishes, and possibly with the chair's assistance, I would
> be glad to draft this as a more formal proposal.

David, that isn't my role. Anyone can make a proposal at any time; it
is the primary mechanism we have for making progress. If you wish the
group to pursue a particular path, the onus is upon you to provide a
complete and concrete proposal, as I thought I made clear earlier.

Regards,

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems