Re: TIBCO objects to last call

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:30:10 -0800
Cc: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, public-ws-addressing@w3.org
To: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>

On Mar 25, 2005, at 9:23 AM, David Hull wrote:

> If the chair wishes, and possibly with the chair's assistance, I would
> be glad to draft this as a more formal proposal.

David, that isn't my role. Anyone can make a proposal at any time; it
is the primary mechanism we have for making progress. If you wish the
group to pursue a particular path, the onus is upon you to provide a
complete and concrete proposal, as I thought I made clear earlier.

Regards,

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems