RE: TIBCO objects to last call (resend)

I'm not sure that there is a single correct way to specify new MEPs.
Why would I want to prevent nodes from doing a variety of options isn't
clear to me.

I'm not prepared to go to more effort to prove something that I believe
in.  You think I (or somebody else) should prove the extensibility
works.  I think it's up to any issue raiser to prove there's an issue.
I don't think there is an issue.

I do think we now understand each other, and given that I'm not prepared
to do the work you want me to do, and you're not prepared to do the work
I want you to do, we're probably done.

I'm comfortable in taking a vote on going to LC next week.

Cheers,

Dave

  _____