Help on ws-addressing

From: Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:53:15 +0600
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm implementing ws-addressing for Axis 2.

In implementing that, I encounter some questions and thought of asking. (I
hope I'm in the correct place)

I must tell one more thing that, all my questions are based on 2004-08 spec
and not on the new one.

1.	When we receive a SOAP message, how can we identify addressing
specific information correctly. For example, according to the specification,
all information of an EPR will become header blocks (except of course the
address). So in reverse, how can we identify addressing information header
blocks. Using the Addressing namespace ? If yes, how do we know which
reference properties/parameters relate which EPR ?
2.	SOAP bindings of abstract EPR properties are not defined. Only the
bindings for Address, ReferenceParameter, ReferenceProperties are defined,
but not for PortType, ServiceName and Policy. But I assumed them as the
ReferenceParameter bindings.
3.	I heard that destination should be an EPR not a URI, as defined in
the spec. Is it true ?

Well, those are some of the problems and I appreciate your all help on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Eran Chinthaka

Axis 2 Team