Proposal for i050 : introduction of EPR to indicate 'noReply'

From: Katy Warr <katy_warr@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:09:11 +0100
To: <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Here is a proposal for the "noReply" EPR :

The table of all the possibilities is perhaps a little exhaustive(!), but
I think it will be helpful with our understanding of the impact of any
changes that we agree.

I'm happy to go through this on the call today, but I suggest that we
don't discuss it in depth until everyone has had time to consider and had
some email discussion.

regards,
Katy