Re: Another go at lc75 and lc88 language (correction)

Again, whether [reply endpoint] is anonymous and whether [message id] is
needed are completely separate.  The client needs [message id] for
correlation when it cares about correlation and there is no other means
of correlation (see here
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Mar/0170.html>
for a slightly dated case analysis, reading "some means of correlation"
for "in-reply-to").  Because of the mechanics of [reference parameters],
this turns out to be never, strictly speaking.

I don't believe multiple-hop routing changes this, but if someone can
demonstrate a solid counterexample I'd be very interested to see it.