Re: Another go at lc75 and lc88 language (correction)

Tom, I understand where you're coming from, but are we not in danger of
widening the scope of WS-Addressing in this case, to the point where it
may be argued that "we" need a basic (core) addressing spec, which says
*where* things are, and then a message-interaction spec. that describes
individual message exchanges, including items such as sequence ids,
sliding window size etc? (To be honest, I think that argument could be
made today as-is, but I'm worried that we might exhaserbate things.)

Mark.

--
Mark Little
Chief Architect