Re: content of fault detail

Hi again,

as a followup to the original issue quoted below, after reading Anish's
proposal [1], I noted a further issue.

The problem is, SOAP (at least 1.2) says that header-related fault
details must be headers, not in fault detail. WS-Addressing faults are
arguably header-related, therefore the details should probably be
formulated as headers. See SOAP 1.2's NotUnderstood header [2].

Hope it helps,

Jacek

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Jun/0003.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#soapnotunderstood