Proposal for closing issue lc103

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:02:09 +0200
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Issue lc103 concerns the use of 'request' and 'response' in the
description of message addressing properties. In line with the
resolution to issue lc84 and the discussion of lc107, I propose that
we replace the use of 'request' and 'response' with  'message' and
'reply'. This will avoid any confusion with the request-response MEP
(s) defined elsewhere and make it clear that the text applies equally
to composing a reply to a message received via a 'one-way' MEP as it
does to composing a reply to the first message of a request-response
MEP.

Marc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/lc-issues/#lc84
[2] http://www.w3.org/mid/OFEC611FCB.8E34C4A2-ON8525700A.
000C2A6E-8525700A.0014723F@us.ibm.com

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.