Re: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

On Jul 18, 2005, at 4:30 PM, Jonathan Marsh wrote:

> "Engaging WS-Addressing is indicated by the mU=1 on any header that is
> specified by WS-Addressing."
>
> Where is this specified?  I'm not sure I agree this is a constraint
> rather than a heuristic.

Isn't this just standard SOAP section 2 processing ? If you mU=1 any
WS-Addr header then you engage WS-Addr processing or get an mU fault.
WS-Addr processing includes checking that the message conforms to the
spec...

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Business Alliances, CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.