From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Vikas
Deolaliker
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:02 PM
To: 'Rogers, Tony'; 'David Hull'; 'David Orchard'
Cc: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: RE: Use of FaultTo when propagating WS-A Faults

If we have this binary switch testing presence/absence of wsa:action,
then can we assume that source or senders of a message may decide to not
create a SOAP message for delivery in the first place sparing the
receivers and intermediaries from run-time overhead required to process
a faulty SOAP message?

For example, at the source node, when creating a soap message using wsa,
at the point of binding to an underlying transport, if the ws-a block
does not contain the action, then the source node will not include any
wsa headers in the soap message.

Vikas