RE: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

+1!  In particular, I don't see the value in trying to standardize
dual-mode operation.  It is sufficient for us to describe how a WS-A
conformant endpoint should behave, ensure that nothing we have prevents
such algorithms from being developed and deployed, and leave the
particulars of the algorithm for determining when to switch between WS-A
conformance and not to the service.  Status quo seems to do just that.