RE: LC101/LC104 - proposed text

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:24:32 -0700
To: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

+1 except -1 for bloating the pseudo-schema.

Nowhere else in this spec, or in the WSDL 2.0 spec, are extension points
called out in the pseudo-schema.  I believe this was intentional, as the
purpose of the pseudo-schema is to provide quick reference to the
required constructs.  Enumeration of the extensibility points is
adequately documented in the prose and in the real schema, and I think
that's sufficient.  In fact, the pseudo-schema notation doesn't even
support wildcards and we'd have to augment it to provide them.

I don't think leaving the pseudo-schema alone weakens your fine proposal
at all.