RE: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

________________________________

	From: Matt Long [mailto:mlong@mvsquared.net]
	Sent: 15 July 2005 12:56
	To: Marc Hadley; David Hull
	Cc: Martin Gudgin; David Orchard; Katy Warr;
"public-ws-addressing@w3.org"
	Subject: Re: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

	+1

	The only normative issue is what comprises a compliant WS-A
message to a node that expects it (which is well documented).

	If a node MAY not expect a WS-A message then standard SOAP
processing rules apply for headers (which is non-normative). Those
headers MAY be anything including WS-A headers, but is still
non-normative.
	[MJG] In what way is it non-normative? Doesn't SOAP defined
normatively what happens for unrecognised headers?

	--
	Matt Long
	MV Squared Technologies