	From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
	Sent: 14 July 2005 22:32
	To: David Hull; Martin Gudgin
	Cc: Katy Warr; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
	Subject: RE: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

	I thought it was clear.  As soon as a single ws-a header is
marked with mU, then a fault will be thrown if there are any missing
headers like Action.  If there are no headers marked with mU and there
are missing headers, then it's up to the receiver to decide whether to
throw a fault or ignore all the ws-a headers.

	Dave