Re: LC 76 - What makes a msg WS-A?

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:09:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
cc: "tim@mindreef.com" <tim@mindreef.com>, "public-ws-addressing@w3.org" <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

I'd rather NOT have to draw a distinction between WS-A and non-WS-A.
The six simple rules ("... otherwise act as normal") are nice and simple.

Unfortunately, as Tim was alluding, since it's still quite easy to
strip off WS-A/EPR stuff, I think I have to treat them as two different
things.  Just like I have to know whether or not an incoming message
is expected to have a signature.

	/r$