Re: LC101/LC104 - proposed text

Glen,

This is pretty good. The proposed text does not seem to cover
modification via extension of the abstract properties  already defined
in section 2.1 (core-properties).  Was that intentional? Section 2.2 XML
Infoset Representation explicitly shows it as allowed.

Also do we need to speak to extension attributes on properties? I had it
covered in my original proposal as below..

"The information model of an end point reference is extensible in that
additional properties and attributes on the properties may be added.
See the XML Infoset model section for a formal specification of the
extensibility points at the XML Infoset level.",

Regarding the pseudo-schema in  XML infoset section not showing the
{any} element and the @{any} attributes, this was flagged in the LC
issue I raised
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-comments/2005Apr/0002.html

Thanks, Prasad