Re: Action related to i043

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:35:26 -0500
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
CC: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

> 	Comparison of Reference Parameters should be performed using
> EXCC14N. However, EPR issuers and comparators need to be aware that
> EXCC14N might yield false positives in cases where reference parameters

	Replace "false positives" with "errors", I think, since the three
following fragments will/wont' compare correctly:
(1)	<foo xmlns:bar="x1">bar:x1</foo>
(2)	<foo xmlns:baz="x1">baz:x1</foo>
(3)	<foo xmlns:bar="x2">bar:x1</foo>

That is, 1 and 2 will match, but shouldn't, and 1 and 3 won't match but
should.

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect