RE: NEW ISSUE: Comparison of URIs used as identifiers. [i046]

I have an action to "flesh out proposal for comparison of URIs, and ask
whether destination should be included in the list."

3.1.1 Comparing URIs

The values of the Message Addressing Properties [action], [message id],
and [relationship] are absolute URIs.  The purpose of these URIs is
primarily identification, rather than resource retrieval.  As such,
simple string comparison as indicated in [Internationalized Resource
Identifiers (IRIs)] Section 5.3.1 is sufficient to determine equivalence
the URIs.

Enhancement 1: Add [destination] to the above list of properties.  Is
[destination] used primarily for identification, or does it also serve
at the transport level, in which case simple string comparison might not
be appropriate in some circumstances.

Enhancement 2: There is also the [address] property in the EPRs.  If we
add [destination], does it also make sense to prescribe similar
treatment for [address]?