issue 1 on editor's copy

From: Francisco Curbera <curbera@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:52:30 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

As per yesterday's call I assumed that all resolutions taken at our last
f2f had been applied to the latest editor's draft. However, it seems that
part of the resolution of issue 1 has not; in particular, we decided to
clean up the spec from all implications that EPRs are identifiers; the text
sprinkled all around (the intro in particular, other places as well)
stating that EPRs are identifiers had to go.  Maybe I misunderstood the
status of the editing work, though.

In this same respect, the minutes of our f2f (1/18) do not state this point
explicitly, which was specifically clarified a couple of times right before
the vote.

Paco