Re: NEW ISSUE: Comparison of refps

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:41:05 +1100
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

On Jan 17, 2005, at 4:10 PM, Marc Hadley wrote:

> I took an action to raise an issue about comparison of refps when
> comparing EPRs for equivalence. What form of comparison do we require
> to determine equivalence. In particular do we need to define a
> canonicalization that is performed prior to comparison ?

Never mind, Anish pointed out that the spec currently requires
exclusive c14n:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-ws-addr-core-20041208/#eprcomp

There was some discussion about whether any of the existing c14n
algorithms was adequate for our needs so perhaps we need to discuss
that instead.

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>