Re: Issue #1 proposed resolution

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:15:43 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

David, Paco -

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 02:16:47PM -0800, David Orchard wrote:
> What seems
> to clearly fall outside the common minimum core is formal identifier,
> as well as Web identifier semantics.

Hmm, would you mind clarifying how such a statement relates to the issue
please?  Perhaps it does, but I can't see it.

"The Architecture of the World Wide Web, First Edition indicates that
distinct resources must be assigned to distinct URIs. This must be
considered when refining the mechanism for the service specific
message headers."

Also, I don't know what either "formal identifier" or "Web identifier
semantics" are, so any help you could provide in clarifying the meaning
of that sentence would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark.