RE: i041: Testing Template

From: Srinivas, Davanum M <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:40:40 -0500
To: "Harris Reynolds" <hreynolds@webmethods.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>
Harris,

did u see the original interop doc? (http://131.107.153.195/wsa/doc/WSE_Addressing_Scenarios.doc)

thanks,
dims

-----Original Message-----
From:	public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org on behalf of Harris Reynolds
Sent:	Mon 1/10/2005 4:30 PM
To:	public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject:	i041: Testing Template

Per the discussion on the conference call regarding Issue 041 (providing a
Testing Template) I submit the following proposal:

To submit a test case, send an email to the list of the form:

Subject: Test Case - Brief Description

Body:

- Related WSA Specification: Core | SOAP Binding | WSDL Binding
- Detailed Description
- Input for the Test Case
- Expected Results

This should provide the requisite information to test an implementation of
WSA, assuming we come up with an appropriate set of test cases.  Please
advise if there are additional bits that would be useful.

Harris Reynolds
webMethods, Inc.