W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > January 2005

Agenda: WS-A telcon 2005-01-10

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:26:49 -0800
Message-Id: <5EA8B6AE-6114-11D9-9594-000A95BD86C0@bea.com>
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - distributed meeting agenda
   Monday, 10 January
   20:00-22:00 UTC & UK/London; 12:00-14:00 US/Pacific; 15:00-17:00  
US/Eastern; 21:00-23:00 FR/Paris & CZ/Prague; 5:00-7:00 JP/Tokyo;  
6:00-8:00 AU/Brisbane
   Dial-in information on WG Admin page  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>

1. Roll call, select scribe
(see scribe list below)

2. Agenda review, AOB

3. Call for corrections to the minutes
   - 2005-01-03:  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/01/03-ws-addr-minutes.html>

4. Review action items  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin#actionitems>
     2004-10-26: issue 013 - Anish Karmarkar to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-10-26: issue 004 - Martin Gudgin to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-10-26: issue 025 - Martin Gudgin to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-10-26: issue 007 - Marc Hadley to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-10-26: issue 015 - Marc Hadley to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-10-26: issue 024 - Rebecca Bergersen to start (and own).   
PENDING
     2004-12-07: issue 021 - Anish Karmarkar to develop discussion,  
focusing on requirements.  PENDING
     2004-12-07: issue 021 - Mark Nottingham to notify WS-CG about  
status WRT MEPs, ADF, etc.  DONE
     2004-12-08: issue 038 - Francisco Curbera to clarify the nature of  
properties in the core. Due 2005-01-07.  DONE
     2004-12-08: issue 038 - Marc Hadley to make proposal in WSDL  
document and bring back to group. Due 2005-01-10.  PENDING
     2004-12-08: issue 001 - Martin Gudgin to redraw the chart he  
presented with more columns, for discussion.  PENDING
     2004-12-09: issue 034 - Hugo Haas to comment on Jonathan's proposal  
regarding uniqueness of Interface names in default Actions.  PENDING
     2004-12-09: issue 035 - Marc Hadley to extend Jonathan's proposal  
for issue 034 to cover WSDL-defined Faults.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: issue 008 - Davanum Srinivas to expand upon, give  
example of, and demonstrate effect of proposed solutions on  
composibility problem.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Davanum Srinivas to talk to William (HP) WRT modifying  
EPRs (potential issue).  PENDING
     2004-12-13: issue 008 - Glen Daniels to expand upon, give example  
of, and describe effect of proposed solutions on simplicity,  
consistency, clarity problems.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: issue 001 - Hugo Haas to start discussion on what and  
how many things we are identifying.  PENDING
     2004-12-13: issue 009 - Paul Downey to expand upon proposal three.  
Due 2005-01-03.  PENDING
     2004-12-20: issue 017 - Anish Karmarkar to make strawman proposal  
of operation name mapping. Due 2004-12-30.  DONE
     2004-12-20: issue 040 - Arun Gupta to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-12-20: issue 008 - Rich Salz to do security/vulnerability  
comparison of wrapper and attribute proposals. Due 2004-12-31.  PENDING
     2004-12-20: Yin-Leng Husband to review WS-Chor. Due 2005-01-13.   
PENDING
     2005-01-03: issue 017 - Anish Karmarkar to make proposal for  
resolution of first subissue. Due 2005-01-06.  PENDING
     2005-01-03: issue 041 - Harris Reynolds to come up with template.  
Due 2005-01-10.  PENDING

5. Future Meetings
* Jan F2F - logistics, agenda
* WSDL co-ordination - agenda

6. Proposed and New Issues

* Proposed Issue: Modifying EPRs
    
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
87527035FDD42A428221FA578D4A9A5B08907A87@usilms24.ca.com>
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Dims to talk to William from HP WRT modifying EPRs

7. Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/>

* i009 - Cardinality of properties and their values
   Owner: Paul Downey
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Paul Downey to expand upon proposal three.  Due  
2005-01-03
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>
   Proposal 3:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>

* i014 - Metadata Update/Reconciliation
   Owner: Hugo Haas
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041215133736.GG21750@w3.org>

* i034 - Action Defaults
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION: 2004-12-09: Hugo Haas to comment on Jonathan's proposal  
regarding uniqueness of Interface names in default Actions.
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041208205802.GP3484@w3.org>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A505FABB99@RED- 
MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

* i035 - Fixed action URI for faults
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2004-12-09: Marc Hadley to extend Jonathan's proposal for  
issue 034 to cover WSDL-defined Faults.
   Proposal 1: Eliminate the fixed URI and extend the default
     action pattern to generate unique URIs for each fault message as  
well as the
     input and output message. Retain the capability to easily  
differentiate a
     fault action from a non-fault action.

* i041 - Use Cases for Testing
   Owner: Harris Reynolds
   ACTION: 2005-01-03: Harris Reynolds to come up with template.  Due  
2005-01-10

* i025 - When Actions Collide
   Owner: Martin Gudgin
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Martin Gudgin to start (and own).

* i040 - Processing Model for our SOAP Faults
   Owner: Arun Gupta
   ACTION: 2004-12-20: Arun Gupta to start (and own).

* i038 - Scope of message addressing properties
   Owner: Martin Gudgin
   ACTION: 2004-12-08: Francisco Curbera to clarify the nature of  
properties in the core.  Due 2005-01-07
        
<http://www.w3.org/mid/OFE5D7FE37.096777A5-ON85256F80.006CFB75 
-85256F80.00741BF8@us.ibm.com>
   ACTION: 2004-12-08: Marc Hadley to make proposal in WSDL document and  
bring back to group.  Due 2005-01-10

* i006 - Message Property Optionality
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/043662E8-31AE-11D9-8F18-000A95BC8D92@Sun.COM>

* i007 - Processing model of headers
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Marc Hadley to start (and own).

8. Other Business

-----------------------------------------------------------
Scribe list

A participant from the Member at the top of the list is expected to  
scribe the meeting. If no participant from that Member is able to  
scribe, a participant from the the next Member on the list is expected  
to scribe, and so forth. After one participant from a Member scribes,  
that Member's name goes to the bottom of the list.

BEA
CA
Microsoft
Nokia
Novell
Oracle
SAP
Sonic
Sun
Systinet
W3C
webMethods
SeeBeyond
BT
IONA
Hitachi
Fujitsu
Arjuna
IBM
Datapower
HP

See <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/minutes.html> for more information  
about taking minutes.


--
Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
Received on Saturday, 8 January 2005 01:26:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:01 GMT