W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > January 2005

Agenda: 2005-01-17 F2F, Melbourne, VIC AU [DRAFT]

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:48:08 -0800
Message-Id: <E37E55A4-601B-11D9-AE0D-000A95BD86C0@bea.com>
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

[ Preliminary; I'll be reordering issues based upon their ability to be  
closed quickly, dependencies, urgency, and scheduling considerations.  
If you're participating by telephone and would like a particular issue  
discussed at a time convenient to you, please e-mail me with your  
preferences; we'll attempt to accommodate them as much as is practical.  
]

W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - face-to-face meeting agenda
   Monday, 17 January - Wednesday, 19 January
   Logistics linked from the WG Admin page  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>

Monday, January 17
-------------------------------------
09:00-09:30:
  - Introductions
  - Roll Call
  - Assign Scribes
  - Agenda Review
  - AOB
  - Action Item Review [TBD]
  - Approve Minutes: [TBD]

09:30-10:00: Schedule, Deliverables Review
10:00-10:30: Co-ordination
   - WS-Choreography (WS-CDL) Last Call  
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Dec/0042.html>
     ACTION: Yin-Leng Husband to review WS-Chor. Due 2005-01-13
10:30-10:45: Morning Break
10:45-12:30: Issues [ordering subject to change]

* i001 - EPRs as Identifiers
   Owner: David Orchard
   ACTION: 2004-12-08: Martin Gudgin to redraw the chart he presented  
with more columns, for discussion.
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Hugo Haas to start discussion on what and how  
many things we are identifying.
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0B8354E2@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/OF129D3AFB.57179590-ON85256F5D.00554558 
-85256F5D.0062EADC@us.ibm.com>
   Proposal 3: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041204000058.GK16600@w3.org>

* i004 - Security Model
   Owner: Martin Gudgin
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Martin Gudgin to start (and own).

* i006 - Message Property Optionality
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/043662E8-31AE-11D9-8F18-000A95BC8D92@Sun.COM>

* i007 - Processing model of headers
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Marc Hadley to start (and own).

* i008 - RefProps/RefParams as individual SOAP headers
   Owner: Glen Daniels
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Davanum Srinivas to expand upon, give example of,  
and demonstrate effect of proposed solutions on composibility problem.
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Glen Daniels to expand upon, give example of, and  
describe effect of proposed solutions on simplicity, consistency,  
clarity problems.
   ACTION: 2004-12-20: Rich Salz to do security/vulnerability comparison  
of wrapper and attribute proposals.  Due 2004-12-31
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
80A43FC052CE3949A327527DCD5D6B27B2B7D1@MAIL01.bedford.progress.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
80A43FC052CE3949A327527DCD5D6B27B2B7D1@MAIL01.bedford.progress.com>
   Proposal 3:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
87527035FDD42A428221FA578D4A9A5B089974EE@usilms24.ca.com>

* i009 - Cardinality of properties and their values
   Owner: Paul Downey
   ACTION: 2004-12-13: Paul Downey to expand upon proposal three.  Due  
2005-01-03
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>
   Proposal 3:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/2B7789AAED12954AAD214AEAC13ACCEF1A03326A@i2km02- 
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>

* i013 - Serialising metadata into messages
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Anish Karmarkar to start (and own).

* i014 - Metadata Update/Reconciliation
   Owner: Hugo Haas
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041215133736.GG21750@w3.org>

* i015 - Redirection
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Marc Hadley to start (and own).

* i016 - Distinguishing RefProperty headers
   Owner: Glen Daniels

* i017 - Purpose of the Action property
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION: 2004-12-20: Anish Karmarkar to make strawman proposal of  
operation name mapping.  Due 2004-12-30
   ACTION: 2005-01-03: Anish Karmarkar to make proposal for resolution  
of first subissue.  Due 2005-01-06

* i018 - Protocol-specific markup in ReferencePs
   Owner: Glen Daniels

* i020 - Addressing and WSDL
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar

* i021 - WSDL Extension for Addressing
   Owner: Hugo Haas
   ACTION: 2004-12-07: Anish Karmarkar to develop discussion, focusing  
on requirements.
   ACTION: 2004-12-07: Mark Nottingham to notify WS-CG about status WRT  
MEPs, ADF, etc.
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041105215731.GD20555@w3.org>

* i022 - Relationship to the SOAP binding framework
   Owner: Greg Truty
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0C7FE2AB@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>

* i024 - Self-Contained vs. referencing EPRs
   Owner: Rebecca Bergersen
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Rebecca Bergersen to start (and own).

* i025 - When Actions Collide
   Owner: Martin Gudgin
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Martin Gudgin to start (and own).

* i026 - Supporting Multiple Ports in EPRs
   Owner: Steve Vinoski
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>

* i034 - Action Defaults
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION: 2004-12-09: Hugo Haas to comment on Jonathan's proposal  
regarding uniqueness of Interface names in default Actions.
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20041208205802.GP3484@w3.org>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A505FABB99@RED- 
MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

* i035 - Fixed action URI for faults
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2004-12-09: Marc Hadley to extend Jonathan's proposal for  
issue 034 to cover WSDL-defined Faults.
   Proposal 1: Eliminate the fixed URI and extend the default
     action pattern to generate unique URIs for each fault message as  
well as the
     input and output message. Retain the capability to easily  
differentiate a
     fault action from a non-fault action.

* i038 - Scope of message addressing properties
   Owner: Martin Gudgin
   ACTION: 2004-12-08: Francisco Curbera to clarify the nature of  
properties in the core.  Due 2005-01-07
   ACTION: 2004-12-08: Marc Hadley to make proposal in WSDL document and  
bring back to group.  Due 2005-01-10

* i040 - Processing Model for our SOAP Faults
   Owner: Arun Gupta
   ACTION: 2004-12-20: Arun Gupta to start (and own).

* i041 - Use Cases for Testing
   Owner: Harris Reynolds
   ACTION: 2005-01-03: Harris Reynolds to come up with template.  Due  
2005-01-10

12:30-01:30: Lunch
01:30-03:00: Issues (cont'd)
03:00-03:15: Afternoon Break
03:15-05:00: Issues (cont'd)

Tuesday, January 18
-------------------------------------
09:00-10:30: Issues (cont'd)
10:30-10:45: Morning Break
10:45-12:30: Issues (cont'd)
12:30-01:30: Lunch
01:30-03:00: Issues (cont'd)
03:00-03:15: Afternoon Break
03:15-05:00: Issues (cont'd)

Wednesday, January 19
-------------------------------------
09:00-10:30: Issues (cont'd)
10:30-10:45: Morning Break
10:45-12:30: Issues (cont'd)
12:30-01:30: Lunch
01:30-03:00: Open Issues Review
03:00-03:15: Afternoon Break
03:15-05:00: WSDL WG Joint Meeting

--
Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
Received on Thursday, 6 January 2005 19:48:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:01 GMT