New ed drafts available.

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:17:12 -0500
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

Addressers,

I've updated the editors copies linked from the WG homepage to reflect
the issue resolutions to date. In particular I'd like to draw your
attention to section 2 of the WSDL binding document and sections 2.1
and 2.2 of core. The text in question at the end of today's meeting
related to stale metadata is located under the metadata bullet of
section 2.1 of core.

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>