RE: Schema now available ( was RE: Agenda: WS-A telcon 2005-02-21)

I also notice that the spec text details some places where @any is
allowed, but other times doesn't (e.g. wsa:Address).  We should make the
spec and the schema match, perhaps providing a generic list of attribute
extensibility points (which are throughout the structure).

/wsa:EndpointReference/@{any}
/wsa:EndpointReference/wsa:Address/@{any}
/wsa:EndpointReference/wsa:ReferenceParameters/@{any}
/wsa:EndpointReference/wsa:InterfaceName@{any}
/wsa:EndpointReference/wsa:ServiceName/@{any}
/wsa:EndpointReference/wsa:Policies/@{any}
  These are extensibility mechanisms to allow additional attributes
  to be specified.