RE: straw-man agenda for WS-A/TAG Joint Meeting

Mark wrote:
> Paul, can you please include some status on metadata in your
> presentation, to seed discussion here?

OK, i'll do my best to send an outline of the presentation tomorrow
morning before i jump the plane.

TBH i'm daunted by presenting an outline of what is addressing in 10 or
so minutes (so as not to use up the whole 30 minute slot). adding "what is
meta-data" to the mix, even within the confinds of addressing, puts me
somewhat outside my comfort zone.

Paul