Re: NEW ISSUE: What is a logical address?

Ah, thanks Paul.  I actually did look for a definition of "endpoint",
only searching on the word alone seemed to yield a lot of false
positives.  8-)

FWIW, I'm not sure what role "entity, processor" serve in that
definition, since both are specific kinds of resources.  Would it not
just be more succinct to remove them and say;

"A Web service endpoint is a (referenceable) resource to which Web
service messages can be addressed. Endpoint references convey the
information needed to address a Web service endpoint."

But +1 on Anish's proposal.

Mark.