Re: NEW ISSUE: What is a logical address?

Mark,

The value of the [address] property *may* also identify application
layer resources such as a customer account, etc., but that is outside
the scope of WS-Addressing spec and therefore doesn't have anything to
say about it (other than perhaps to say that one can indeed do so).

HTH

-Anish