W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > February 2005

Schema now available ( was RE: Agenda: WS-A telcon 2005-02-21)

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:58:33 -0800
Message-ID: <DD35CC66F54D8248B6E04232892B633804D931C7@RED-MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mark.nottingham@bea.com>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Regarding my action item to check that the schema matched the spec, I
was unable to find a schema either in CVS or at the end of the namespace
URI, so I wrote one from scratch. You can find it at[1] and it matches
the currently published WDs[2,3,4]

Gudge

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr.xsd
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-ws-addr-core-20050215/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-ws-addr-soap-20050215/
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-ws-addr-wsdl-20050215/

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
> Mark Nottingham
> Sent: 20 February 2005 20:07
> To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda: WS-A telcon 2005-02-21
> 
> 
> W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - distributed meeting agenda
>    Monday, 21 Feb
>    20:00-22:00 UTC & UK/London; 12:00-14:00 US/Pacific; 15:00-17:00  
> US/Eastern; 21:00-23:00 FR/Paris & CZ/Prague; 5:00-7:00 JP/Tokyo;  
> 6:00-8:00 AU/Brisbane
>    Dial-in information on WG Admin page  
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>
> 
> 1. Roll call, select scribe
> (see scribe list below)
> 
> 2. Agenda review, AOB
> 
> 3. Call for corrections to the minutes
>    - 2005-02-14:  
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/02/14-ws-addr-minutes.html>
> 
> 4. Review action items  
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin#actionitems>
>      2005-01-17: issue 021 - Francisco Curbera to create a concrete  
> proposal for a wsa:engaged marker.  PENDING
>      2005-01-17: issue 022 - David Orchard to develop proposal with  
> example messages for HTTP binding and one-way SOAP MEP.  PENDING
>      2005-01-19: Mark Nottingham to work with Team to get a 
> WD of the  
> schema published.  PENDING
>      2005-01-31: Jonathan Marsh to give editors specific text for  
> supporting IRIs.  PENDING
>      2005-01-31: issue 041 - Paul Downey to try out the test case  
> submission form and give feedback.  PENDING
>      2005-02-07: issue 004 - Marc Hadley to identify parts of 
> the specs  
> that place requirements on the security model.  PENDING
>      2005-02-07: issue 017 - Marc Hadley to incorporate  
> http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A50670C5A8
> @RED-MSG 
> -30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com into the editors' draft.  PENDING
>      2005-02-07: issue 022 - Glen Daniels to write up 
> specific text to  
> align WS-Addresssing to the SOAP extensibility model.  PENDING
>      2005-02-14: Martin Gudgin to check schema to align with 
> WDs. Due  
> 2005-02-18.  PENDING
>      2005-02-14: issue 049 - Marc Hadley to make a dual 
> default default  
> URI proposal.  PENDING
> 
> 5. Upcoming Meetings
> * March F2F
>     - Local arrangements
>     - Agenda -  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/4dc7be552e8566adca1ffa63223ecaa2@bea.com>
>     - Joint meeting w/ TAG
> 
> * April F2F
> 
> 6. Proposed and New Issues
> 
> * Proposed: Misalignment of treatment of reply messages and fault  
> messages
>     <http://www.w3.org/mid/20050215151434.GD13607@w3.org>
> 
> * Proposed: Definition of SOAP 1.2 (and 1.1) modules
>    <http://www.w3.org/mid/20050218154320.GE10971@w3.org>
> 
> * Proposed: Binding of message addressing properties in the SOAP  
> underlying protocol
>    <http://www.w3.org/mid/20050218154335.GF10971@w3.org>
> 
> 7. Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/>
> 
> * i004 - Security Model
>    Owner: Martin Gudgin
>    ACTION: 2005-02-07: Marc Hadley to identify parts of the 
> specs that  
> place requirements on the security model.  PENDING
> 
> * i042 - Extensibility Model
>    Owner: David Orchard
>    Proposal 1:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A50670C4D6@RED- 
> MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
> 
> * i049 - 'default default' action URI for fault messages
>    Owner: Jonathan Marsh
>    ACTION: 2005-02-14: Marc Hadley to make a dual default 
> default URI  
> proposal.  PENDING
>    Proposal 1:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/DD35CC66F54D8248B6E04232892B633804B12C64@RED- 
> MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
>    Proposal 2:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A506762F9E@RED- 
> MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
> 
> * i007 - Processing model of headers
>    Owner: Marc Hadley
>    Summary:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
> 80A43FC052CE3949A327527DCD5D6B27D1B5F6@MAIL01.bedford.progress.com>
> 
> * i022 - Relationship to the SOAP binding framework
>    Owner: Greg Truty
>    ACTION: 2005-01-17: David Orchard to develop proposal with 
> example  
> messages for HTTP binding and one-way SOAP MEP.  PENDING
>    ACTION: 2005-02-07: Glen Daniels to write up specific text 
> to align  
> WS-Addresssing to the SOAP extensibility model.  PENDING
>    Proposal 1:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
> 32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0C7FE2AB@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
> 
> * i024 - Self-Contained vs. referencing EPRs
>    Owner: Rebecca Bergersen
>    Proposal 1:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA645303132DC19B@
> amereast- 
> ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
> 
> * i026 - Supporting Multiple Ports in EPRs
>    Owner: Steve Vinoski
>    Proposal 1:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@
> amereast- 
> ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
>    Proposal 2:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@
> amereast- 
> ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
>    Proposal 3:  
> <http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA645303133D542E@
> amereast- 
> ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
> 
> * i020 - Addressing and WSDL
>    Owner: Anish Karmarkar
>    Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/41ED99B7.3030009@oracle.com>
> 
> 
> 8. Other Business
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> Scribe list
> 
> A participant from the Member at the top of the list is expected to  
> scribe the meeting. If no participant from that Member is able to  
> scribe, a participant from the the next Member on the list is 
> expected  
> to scribe, and so forth. After one participant from a Member 
> scribes,  
> that Member's name goes to the bottom of the list.
> 
> Sun
> Systinet
> W3C
> webMethods
> SeeBeyond
> IONA
> Hitachi
> Fujitsu
> Arjuna
> IBM
> Datapower
> HP
> Microsoft
> BT
> SAP
> Sonic
> Oracle
> BEA
> TIBCO
> CA
> Nokia
> ERICSSON
> Nortel
> Novell
> 
> See <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/minutes.html> for more 
> information  
> about taking minutes.
> 
> 
> --
> Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
> Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 21 February 2005 13:14:15 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:35:03 GMT