RE: Issue i044: Definition of the rules to reply to a message in Core 3.2

We seem to be working with different definitions of "undefined", perhaps
that is the source of our disconnect.

I propose we change "is undefined" in Hugo's proposal to "is undefined
by this specification" or "is out of scope of this specification" to
make it clear that we're not removing useful behavior defined elsewhere
(like the ability to predict where a fault goes when WSA is not
engaged), but only adding behavior (the ability to specify where a fault
goes using wsa:FaultTo.)

I prefer a design where WSA is transparent with regard to where replies
and faults go unless you specifically engage wsa:ReplyTo and
wsa:FaultTo.  I agree with Doug that WS-A should not override the useful
behavior of lower-level specs to make those behaviors implementation
dependent, nor should it preclude the possibility of higher-level specs
layering useful behavior on top of WS-A.