i049: We need a 'default default' action for faults

The concrete proposal Gudge presents below details the simple changes
required to the WSDL Binding spec.  I here introduce another proposal,
showing the changes necessary to define a fault action URI in the Core
spec, modeled after the predefined relationship type.  Both options seem
workable to me, though naturally I like mine slightly better :-).

Proposal: Update the [action] description in Section 3 of the Core spec
as follows:

[action] : URI (mandatory)

  An identifier that uniquely (and opaquely) identifies the semantics
  implied by this message.

  It is RECOMMENDED that value of the [action] property is a URI
  identifying an input, output, or fault message within a WSDL port
  type or interface.  An action may be explicitly or implicitly
  associated with the corresponding WSDL definition.  Web Services
  Addressing 1.0 - WSDL Binding[WS-Addressing-WSDL] describes the
  mechanisms of association.  In some systems there may not be a
  WSDL description of the fault, in which case the predefined
  fault action URI (as shown in Table 3-1) MAY be used.

  Table 3-1. Predefined [action] values
  URI                             Description
  http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/      Action identifying the message
     addressing/fault             generically as a fault.

  Finally, if in addition to the [action] property, a SOAP Action URI is
  encoded in a request, the URI of the SOAP Action MUST be the same as
  the one specified by the [action] property.

[and renumber subsequent tables accordingly.]