From: Tom Rutt [mailto:tom@coastin.com]
Sent: Mon 07/02/2005 21:43
To: Downey,PS,Paul,XAGA C
Cc: Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk; jmarsh@microsoft.com; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: Re: Thoughts on TAG issue EndpointsRef47

 paul.downey@bt.com wrote:

 >Tom
 >
 >i'm not Savas, but a sender can send the reponse wherever it
 >likes! Though typically it will verify the address against a whitelist,
 >then a blacklist and send it /wherever/..

 My question is simple, given an EPR, how does the sender determine where
 to send
 the request associated wtih that EPR. (not the response).

 I do not understand what you mean by "the sender can send the xxx
 wherever it likes"

 If it send it to a random HTTP url, how can it expect that URL to
 understand the wsa:to logical address value?

 I was assuming that the sender uses information in the EPR to deterimine
 the "transport"
 address to send the request message to.  In the soap/http binding this
 is an HTTP URL.

 tom Rutt