IBM WSA interoperability public endpoint information.

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:05:59 -0000
To: <rineholt@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>, <public-ws-addressing@w3.org>

Rick,

> Information regarding access to the IBM endpoint that will be
> participating in the WSA interoperability test can be found here:
> http://cwctest.dynalias.org:9080/wsaiop/

great!

> Besides the endpoint location it includes an HTML based front end to our
> client which can be use used to exercise the current test suite against
> any other public endpoint.

cool!

> Contact information is also provide.

> Minor implementation notes:
> Discrepancies between wsdl and sample messages.  Our current
> implementation uses echoIn and echoOut for request and response
> respectively. Not "echo" for both.

right, I spoke to David this morning and he's patiently explained
what you said some time ago (sorry!).

I think this is something of an issue, which I'll flag up in a
separate mail as any resolution is going to involve breaking
someone or other's work.

> There were URI's with reference to "example.com" and "example.org" our
> current implementation uses solely "example.org"

that's correct, sorry I didn't act on that sooner.

Paul