From: Cahill, Conor P [mailto:conor.p.cahill@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:30 AM
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: RE: TAG requests help with examples of WS-Addressing

The Liberty Alliance is making heavy use of EPRs both in
message headers as well as in our Discovery Service

The current draft specifications are available at:

https://www.projectliberty.org/resources/specifications.php#box2

An interesting extension that we have done as well is defined
a new header for responses (EPRUpdate) to update the EPR that
was used to invoke the service (such as redirecting the request
to a different endpoint, adding additional reference parameters,
etc.)  Details on that usage is within the SOAP Bindings
specification.

I believe this is a good example of a complete system
making concrete use of the WS-Addressing specifications.

Conor